Red Bull Open Ice Pond Hockey Tournament has gone global with qualifying tournaments happening around the world in January and February 2013. Edmonton is the only Canadian stop with the winning team heading to Finland on February 20th to battle it out for the ultimate bragging rights in the Global Final against 31 other international teams.
- 16 teams / Six players per team / Four on Four Game Play / Two 15 minute halves with 5 minutes rest
- Must be 19ys and have a valid passport
- Must be able to travel to Finland Feb 20th - 24th, 2013 for Global Final
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Helmet is required
- All 6 players must be present at player registration and players meeting
See complete list of rules HERE
Registration is now closed - all team spots have been filled.