Red Bull Butter Cup is a contest for riders of all levels.
This snowboarding event showcases creativity in technical flatland trickery and it's all about going back to the basics of what made us all fall in love with shredding in the first place: FUN!
Butter up and cut loose on the custom Red Bull butter pads. Be sure to bring your best bag of tricks.
- Style and creativity is the name of the game and the competition is hot so the cream will rise to the top.
- The jam session format keeps the action flowing while riders battle in one Open division for fresh gear.
- Only trick sequences that include buttering will count so step it up, hit the snow and bring your "A" game.
- Helmets are mandatory and competitors must be 16 years of age or older.
Dates and Times:
- Saturday March 26th at Winsport Canada's Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, AB
- Sunday March 27th at Edmonton Ski Club in Edmonton, AB
- Sunday April 3rd at Whistler Blackcomb in Whistler, BC
- Sunday April 10th at Cypress Mountain in West Vancouver, BC
- Saturday April 16th at Mount Washington on Vancouver Island
Registration: 9am to 10am
Practice: 10am to 11am
Check the video of the US series.
Look for #buttercup on Twitter.
Follow Red Bull Canada on Twitter: @redbullcanada