Are you ready to celebrate the longest day of the year? Summer solstice is kicking off this week with over 15 Red Bull Solstice events across the country.
From coast to coast, we invite you to join us to celebrate summer and live in the world of Red Bull. The longest day of the year, Summer Solstice has been celebrated in numerous countries for countless years for the extended sunlight. Although cultures vary in how they celebrate this day, one aspect is unanimous, CELEBRATION.
Red Bull’s Summer Solstice is about celebration, release, renewals, rituals, instinct, outlasting the day, and seizing the night. Live in the World of Red Bull for this year’s Summer Solstice.
Red Bull Solstice Events Across Canada:
Wednesday, June 20th:
Thursday, June 21st:
- Peake’s Quay, Charlottetown, PEI
- The Barking Parrot, Penticton, BC
- Clock Tower Beach, Old Port, Montreal, QC
- &CO Resto-Bar, Mississauga, ON
- Rooftop Surfclub, Victoria, BC
- Jack’s, London, ON - Trapper’s Alley, Guelph, ON
- The Roadhouse, Calgary, AB
- Republic Nightclub, Vancouver, BC
- Tijuana Yacht Club, Winnipeg, MB
You don’t want to miss this night, so come celebrate with us!